FreeIndex is a US business directory which provides sales leads
to businesses by providing in-depth information
FreeIndex allows all US businesses to create a comprehensive online profile to showcase their products and services. These profiles help consumers to make informed choices when choosing a service provider.
Unlike all other US directories, it's completely free for businesses to advertise on the site and therefore FreeIndex is under no obligation to promote one company over another. The top listing positions on FreeIndex go to the companies that have the best ratings and reviews from their customers, helping consumers to quickly find the best local service providers as voted for by others.
The site is funded by discreet third party advertising. Spam and cold call protection is built into the site.
If you haven't already registered, please signup here
Why every business in the US should be on FreeIndex..
- The site has a trustworthy reputation, and offers loads of features not found on any other business site.
- It's Free for Life, and we absolutely guarantee not to send you spam email or pass your details onto cold callers.
- Your FreeIndex business profile is a professional, detailed web presence that you control and can be easily found in the search engines.
- Enable customers to see what you do, by adding up to 20 photos to show off your previous work or your products and services.
- Attract new business by getting your previous customers to provide ratings and reviews of your work.
Quality, Quality, Quality!
We believe that if a job's worth doing, it's worth doing well. We are tremendously passionate about ensuring that the framework of the site and the content which appears on it is of a very high standard. We understand that business people are busy, and so we only develop features that are tangibly useful and not just based around trendy buzz words that you tend to see banded around on the net all the time, but actually mean very little.
The History of FreeIndex
FreeIndex was founded in 2003 by Martin Turner (a UK based web developer) who noticed that it cost a small fortune for small businesses to advertise their products and services. Martin's vision was to allow all businesses regardless of size or their marketing budget to create a detailed company profile which would provide customers with information in a common format.
In 2004 Stephen Bradley (a Software Engineer and an old friend of Martin's), joined the project just as FreeIndex was getting off the ground.
In the UK FreeIndex has gone from strength to strength and has grown year on year. FreeIndex.co.uk has in region of 500,000 visitors and receives 1.5 million visitors per month. FreeIndex was officially launched in the USA in 2009.